AYA | Fern Beeswax Pillar Candle
The fern is a significant plant in many cultures across the world. Representing new beginnings, endurance, and resourcefulness, the fern reminds us that we have the ability to overcome the most difficult circumstances once we embrace the lesson and make a conscious effort to grow.
Our candles are non-toxic, non-allergenic and non-carcinogenic. They contain no dyes, no hardeners and no lead. Soy & Paraffin free. 100% cotton wicks.
Approximate Burn Time: 50-60 hours
Specifications: 2 3/8"D x 6 3/8”H; 16 ounces
- Pillar should be placed on a heat resistant surface.
- The first burn for our pillar is 3-4 hours.
- Wick should be trimmed to ¼" prior to each burn. The wick does not need to be trimmed for the first burn as it will be ¼".
- Pillar should not be burned for more than 6 hours at a time. Prolonged burn times can lead to carbon build up on the wick and dripping.
- Keep candle away from drafty areas, curtains, children and pets.
- Once the candle is extinguished, gently push the warm wax along the perimeter towards the center wax pool. This process of "hugging" will prevent dripping and create an even surface for the next burn. Recommendation only.
- A small amount of beeswax will remain once the candle has completely burned; this is normal.