Why Beeswax?

Beeswax is a non-toxic, non-allergenic and non-carcinogenic natural air purifier. Household odors, dust, mold and even viruses and bacteria release positively charged, airborne particles into the environment. When burned, beeswax releases negative ions into the environment. The negative ions bind to the positive airborne toxins causing them to fall from the air we breathe.

Beeswax candles have longer burn times than paraffin, soy and other natural wax candles. Burn times are longer due to the high melting point of beeswax, it does not require additives or hardeners to achieve extended burn times.

Beeswax candles naturally release a sweet honey scent when burned. The subtle aroma is enough to scent a room without the use of synthetic fragrances. Beeswax candles are a great option for those with allergies, asthma or sensitivities to strong scents.