Lotus | Beeswax Votive Candles
The lotus retreats to the water each night, re-emerging in the morning to smile at the sun. Rooted in muddy water, the lotus blooms in the fire season. It’s only right we welcome this beauty to our collection this summer.
Approximate Burn Time: 10 - 12 hours per votive
Specifications: 1.5"D x 2"H; 2.5 ounces
- Votive should be placed on a heat resistant surface or in a votive holder.
- Wick should be trimmed to ¼" prior to each burn. The wick does not need to be trimmed for the first burn as it will be ¼".
- Trim wick every 2 hours to extend burn time.
- Keep candle away from drafty areas, curtains, children and pets.
- A small amount of beeswax will remain once the candle has been completely burned; this is normal.