Golden | Beeswax Pillar Trio 3"/4"/5"
Can't choose? No worries! This beeswax pillar trio is everything but a compromise.
Hexagon Pillar - 13 ounces; 3 ⅛”D x 3 ⅛”H
Approximate burn times between 60 - 70 hours
Rose Pillar - 8 ounces; 2 ⅛“D x 4 ⅛"H
Approximate burn time: 30 hours
Classic Pillar - 19 ounces, 2 ⅞"D x 5 ½"H
Approximate burn times between 80 - 90 hours
- Pillar should be placed on a heat resistant surface.
- The first burn for our hexagon and classic pillars is 3-4 hours. The first burn for our rose pillar is 2-3 hours.
- Wick should be trimmed to ¼" prior to each burn. The wick does not need to be trimmed for the first burn as it will be ¼".
- Pillar should not be burned for more than 6 hours at a time. Prolonged burn times can lead to carbon build up on the wick and dripping.
- Keep candle away from drafty areas, curtains, children and pets.
- Once the candle is extinguished, gently push the warm wax along the perimeter towards the center wax pool. This process of "hugging" will prevent dripping and create an even surface for the next burn. Recommendation only.
- A small amount of beeswax will remain once the candle has been completely burned; this is normal.