Peace | Hexagon Beeswax Pillar Candle
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Peace adds a vintage yet modern element to your home, an elegant balance of functional, minimalist décor.
Approximate Burn Time: 60 - 70 hours
Specifications: 3 ⅛”D x 3 ⅛”H; 13 ounces
- Pillar should be placed on a heat resistant surface.
- The first burn for this pillar is 3-4 hours.
- Wick should be trimmed to ¼" prior to each burn. The wick does not need to be trimmed for the first burn as it will be ¼".
- Pillar should not be burned for more than 6 hours at a time. Prolonged burn times can lead to carbon build up on the wick and dripping.
- Keep candle away from drafty areas, curtains, children and pets.
- Once the candle is extinguished, gently push the warm wax along the perimeter into the center wax pool. This process of "hugging" will create an even surface for the next burn and will ultimately extend candle burn times. Recommendation only.
- A small amount of beeswax will remain once the candle has been completely burned; this is normal.