Peace | Hexagon Beeswax Pillar Candle
Our candles are non-toxic, non-allergenic and non-carcinogenic. Free of chemical fragrances and scents, no dyes, no hardeners and no lead. Natural honey scent. Soy & Paraffin free. 100% cotton wicks.
Approximate Burn Time: 90 - 100 hours
Specifications: 3 ⅛"D x 5 ½"H; 19 ounces
- Pillar should be placed on a heat resistant surface.
- The first burn for this pillar is 3-4 hours.
- Wick should be trimmed to ¼" prior to each burn. The wick does not need to be trimmed for the first burn as it will be ¼".
- Pillar should not be burned for more than 6 hours at a time. Prolonged burn times can lead to carbon build up on the wick and dripping.
- Keep candle away from drafty areas, curtains, children and pets.
- Once the candle is extinguished, gently push the warm wax along the perimeter into the center wax pool. This process of "hugging" will create an even surface for the next burn and will ultimately extend candle burn times. Recommendation only.
- A small amount of beeswax will remain once the candle has been completely burned; this is normal.